Every step of the Wildhorse Foundation application, review and decision making process is geared toward building strong communities and healthy families. The Foundation encourages effective and efficient community organizations and strives to support those organizations as they do their important work.
The Foundation Board is notified of every grant application that meets the stated criteria. They review and discuss each application. All grant applicants are informed of Board decisions and grant recipients are invited to attend a yearly luncheon with Board and staff in attendance.
Overview of how to apply:
- Thoroughly read the guidelines posted on the website and refer to the FAQ for clarification.
- Determine if your charitable activity is within the eligibility criteria and falls into one of the funding categories.
- Complete the online grant application in its entirety. Save your work as you go or print the form to PDF to use as a working document.
- Be sure to read all instructions and questions carefully; answer all of the questions in a brief but complete fashion and include ALL attachments as instructed. Use only the IRS’s 2018 version of the W-9 and do not substitute any other document in place of the W-9. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Grant awards are limited to $30,000. Only one grant is customarily allowed in a 12 month period. An organization can only have one grant open at any given point in time.
- All applications must be received by midnight on the deadline date. There are no exceptions. We recommend that you submit the application as soon as possible to avoid any technical difficulties that may occur on the due date. Wildhorse Foundation is not responsible for any technical difficulties delaying the submission of any application.
- The grant review process can take up to two months. Keep this in mind when entering your project end date.
- When the determination process has been completed, all applicants will be advised as to the outcome of their request. All decisions are final.
There are four grant periods per year. Deadlines are January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1.
Grant awards are paid following receipt of the signed agreement. Publicity given to a grant and dissemination of the results of a grant are to be mutually agreed upon by the Foundation and grant recipient.
Click here to apply to the Wildhorse Foundation.
Click here to complete your Final Report. Log in using the same email you used to apply.